Friday, October 22, 2004

The F and LG lang.

Back again. Just went PS with RuGraceTashaSamVal
Ate at MosBurg. Actually I just drank.
MY STRAWBERRY SHAKE. Surprisingly, I didn`t get sick of it today.
Was kinda niceee. And yummified.
Knows how it feels to be DEADBROKE now.
Then all Of them were REALLY lame and everything.
And then, suddenly out of nowhere, I BECAME A CYNTHIA.
Lalalalalala.
Was really really funny. BUT I couldn`t laugh or anything.
THANKS TO MY BLARDY SEXXXYYYYYY VOICE. Totally.
It was so screwed up after my strawberry shake
Kept quiet the whole time. But was laughing inside.
And there was this old punkish dude who EAVESDROPPED.
Actually it wasn`t considered eavesdropping as we were talking so loudly.

At Ru`s house now. Ya didn`t come to school today because of her sprained ankle.
Poor gurl. We walked in the house and saw two extra pairs of shoes.
Belonged to Fairuz and Jeanette.

Grace apparently "went to the library" when she`s actually watching tv now.
Dots her. Hahaha. Admire her mann. Had no training today. Was cancelled.

yay Tmr having CIP at Cedar Pri. MY CALVIN QUEK.
I`m gonna take many many shots of him tomorrow!

Can`t wait..........................!!!!!!
Janine.



10/22/2004 04:33:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com